Re: sloan: the rational master planners.

> last night Chris Murphy was on the stage of a
> gay/transvestite bar, playing in an ensemble of
> drunken mostly-non-musicians in the worst-ever
> rendition of "silent night", disguised in a
> Human Turd costume.
    Speaking of turds.. it was none other than Drew Yamada who
for some unknown reason, tore the back pockets off his jeans,
leaving him flappin in the breeze as  he played the rest of the set
with his back to the crowd. Yikes.. "Where was my camera?"
That was outta control..

Brendan.