a sucker every time

I'm probably the only one but every time I hear the beginning of the new Tea
Party song on the radio I always think `Underwhelmed' is going to play and
every time I've been suckered.

For that matter, the beginning of the Tea Party song also reminds of the
beginning of Folk Implosion's 'Natural One'.

Such a disappointment(for me at least) when you have a busted cassette
player in the car and all you have to drive home with after work is The
Tea Party, Days of New, and Seven Mary Three on your local alt rock station.

Mike