Re: TH recording / Sloan waning attention

d,
You're assuming quite a bit when here when asking about the TH album, since
the band hasn't even begun recording yet, and probably won't until next
spring. I'm not sure where you got the info, but it is unreliable.

In terms of the Sloan release, it has been stated that it will be out
around the end of spring, 1998, which puts it exactly two years since OCTA
(actually about a month earlier than 2 yrs). This is in keeping with all
their previous releases, all of which have been two years apart. It's not
like they want to keep everyone waiting, hyped with anticipation, they have
been touring and writing and recording just like any other band. Your post
seems to imply that they are somehow trying your patience.
cb