TH recording / Sloan waining attention

Sloannet,

With all this talk of Sloan releasing a new album, I
don't believe I've heard anything about Thrush Hermit
who were said to be recording this winter also. Does
anyone know what the release date for this new album
is? Or any other info like the album title, track names,
pre-release promo availablilty etc.

I wanted to ask everyone/anyone if the long wait for the new
album (excluding the party album) has averted attention
away from them towards other new favorite bands. And because
they haven't toured Canada in a while either. I know
that right now I'd have to say that this album better kick
ass if they want to capture the top of my favorites list
once more. Bad for Sloan, good for bands needing a break
like TH (and SFZ if they hadn't broken up).

Not wanting to stir up trouble. Just conversation. :)

--
ps: have you checked out my JALE SITE yet? |

 SloanNet shirts still available! Now only $16
w/S&H!