Re: Ottawa show (Cheticamp)

bonjourno all...

> would go with me, and the second time that he hasn't been there.  So does
> he still play with the Sadies ever, or does he just hate Ottawa =)?
As far as I know (and I don't know much :) ) Andrew Scott has been a
regular member of the Sadies, except that darn OTHER group he's in
(Slow-one or something... I hear they're not that bad...) is/was
recording so he couldn't leave his duties.  Or at least that's what I've
been brainwashed to believe ;)

> Actually, I'm wondering if the Cave is doing some false tricky advertising
> - it tried to bring more of a crowd in with the promise of an "Ottawa
> superband featuring members of Sloan, Superfriendz, the Vees, Jale (umm,
> redundant?!), Phonocomb" and those brothers that are in the Sadies.
"Ottawa superband"?  Who was that??  Anyhoo, ex-Super Friendz = Cheticamp
drummer Dave Marsh.  Refer to your copies of _Mock Up, Scale Down_ for
visuals.

Maybe they should have billed Cheticamp as a band that HAS featured members
of Sloan, Super Friendz, jale, Vees, Phono-Comb, Thrush Hermit, Flashing
Lights, Maker's Mark.... :)

Hey, did anyone else catch the Inbreds on the Open Mike Show on the
Comedy Network last Thursday?  They perfomed "Wanna Be Your Friend", with
Matt Murphy on guitar.  They sounded okay, but Mike's voice went off a
couple times.  It's a cute song and all, but I wanted to hear something
else off the album.  And I didn't think Matt's voice blended exceptionally
well with Mike's though.  (complain complain complain.  I think it has to
do with me failing my last exam today, and missing seeing Sloan in TO
tomorrow.  I'm a bomb ready to explode, I tell ya.)

				...sizzle teen

tick...tick..........tick

---
      carol nishitoba :)   please reply to:  dc867\!/freenet.carleton.ca
        http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/2563/sfzmain.html
         Poster Girl Records:  http://members.tripod.com/~postergirl