Re: elevator through hell

Matthew Parker <stereo\!/sympatico.ca> had this to say about Re: elevator through hell

}At 02:48 PM 12/16/97 -0500, you wrote:
}>why did rick rename the band to elevator through hell? anybody know?
}        I believe around August someone else asked this question and the
}response that came was that it was basically a decision meaning that the
}band felt they were no longer destined for such an unhappy little spot,
}instead they felt like they were simply passing through.  Also, I don't
}think it was a name change, but more of a pseudo-identity for the band for
}the one album, because they toured by the name Elevator to Hell this fall.

Uh, on what album do they call themselves Elevator Through Hell?
They were billed as such for their Hallowe'en set at Wormwood's in
Halifax with accompanying film, but I thought that was just for that
particular audio-visual experience.

Andrew
--
Andrew P. Rodenhiser, Ph.D. student,  http://is2.dal.ca/~aproden/
Dept. of Chemistry Dalhousie University Halifax NS Canada B3H 4J3