Re: up periscope mailorder/release show

zia said:
> pps. is the "up periscope" cd comp available for mailorder now?

hey there;

the cd is almost good to go, and should be back in our hot little hands
by jan-ish.  if you want to get a copy before even the stores do, you can
mailorder it now and we'll send it out the day we get it.

the cd features 20+ bands from ca, us and is $13 in mail order at
stardust music
6031 charles st
halifax ns
b3k 1k9
canada

for those who are living in the HRM or who will be here for the ecma's,
there is a release party scheduled on saturday, jan. 31 - the end of the
no-cases.  it will start at 8 pm and will feature multiple bands from the
cd - pretty much all that are in the halifax area... we have a truckload
of stuff to give away to those who show!  oh yeah -  it's at the old
olympic bingo hall on cunard st, which has recently been redone and is a
1500-capacity all ages venue, plus there is a bar on a balcony for those
who like that sort of thang.

merry twistmas!
jacquelyn and brendan