Re: up periscope mailorder/release show

zia said:
> pps. is the "up periscope" cd comp available for mailorder now?

hey there;

the cd is almost good to go, and should be back in our hot little hands
by jan-ish.  if you want to get a copy before even the stores do, you can
mailorder it now and we'll send it out the day we get it.

the cd features 20+ bands from ca, us and is $13 in mail order at
stardust music
6031 charles st
halifax ns
b3k 1k9

for those who are living in the HRM or who will be here for the ecma's,
there is a release party scheduled on saturday, jan. 31 - the end of the
no-cases.  it will start at 8 pm and will feature multiple bands from the
cd - pretty much all that are in the halifax area... we have a truckload
of stuff to give away to those who show!  oh yeah -  it's at the old
olympic bingo hall on cunard st, which has recently been redone and is a
1500-capacity all ages venue, plus there is a bar on a balcony for those
who like that sort of thang.

merry twistmas!
jacquelyn and brendan