Re: Cafe Ole's Last Show (continued)

Anyways, I finally got around to finishing this...
The show to help Cafe Ole is this saturday, from noon 'till midnight.
Twelve hours of Bands, bands, bands. It's in the McInnes room, and you
can get advance tickets at HMV, Urban Sound Exchange, and other places
around Halifax for $8, and $10 at the door. I can't remember too many of
the bands that are playing (oops!) but I can assure thet're good. Both
pop and punk bands are playing, so there's something for everyone. Hope
to see you all there!

Christina Canales