Neat Super Friendz Thing I Noticed Today.

Inside the "Mock Up, Scale Down" booklet, the two pictures are the same
accept for settings.  On the back of the booklet, where the boys are in a
casual mode, Dave Marsh (I think?) is to the left smoking a cigarette, Drew
is staring off into nowhere, Matt is holding something up to his ear, and
Charles is looking at something in his hand.  In the band playing picture,
Dave Marsh is smoking a cigarette, Drew is staring off into nowhere (with a
big smirk on his face), Matt is holding something up to his ear, and Charles
is again looking at something in his hand.  i don't know if anyone mentioned
this before, or if everyone else has already noticed this, I thought it was
neat.