People from PEI

I'll be heading home later this week for Christmas break and I was
wondering if there are any shows on the island over the break.  If anyone
has the concert schedule for Myron's, Summer Street Barz, the Barn or
anywhere else could you please send it my way.  Thanks.

t.

                                           //\\\\
                                           | ~ ~ |
                                          (  O O  )
 __________________________________oOOo______( )_____oOOo_______
|                                             .                 \
| \ \  Tyler Hellard      \ \   -Station Manager                /
| / /  PO Box 456 St.FXU  / /                        CFXU Radio \
| \ \  Antigonish, NS     \ \   -Production Manager             /
          | / /  B2G 2X1            / /                   Xaverian Weekly \
| \ \                     \ \   -SoundHole Columnist            /
| PoeticHangover\!/innocent.com                   AirWaves Weekly \
| / /                     / /                      Oooo         /
                                           \_)