RE: OCTA in japan

> does anyone have the japan release of octa, and if so what are the two
> extra songs and are they any good.
>
> Plus is there anyone who can get me a copy of it. Maybe that guy that
> lives in japan would do it for me. I will pay for postage and all that
> good stuff

I guess you guys already know what the two bonus tracks are.
well I didn't know anyone who lives in Japan or anyone who is Japanese on
this list besides me.
Or after all it's JUST me...
Anyway just in case, there are no Japanese besides me. I have to say this.
"I'm FEMALE."

bye

Atsuko (who lives in Japan + Japanese female :)

p.s. I just wanna say hello to my favourite friends
       hey, Elaine, Carol, Shawn and Juddy :)