Re: murderecords

>I still can't get into the Murderecords site. What's up?

hey folks...

murderecords' internet provider, "Auracom," went away.
most of it got swallowed by Netcom, apparently.
but not their halifax operations.  it's complicated.

we're getting a new provider.  then we're going to
update the content.  then there'll be a spiffy new
edition of www.murderecords.com.  real soon-like.

james

james r. covey <jrcovey\!/cochran.com> http://www.cochran.com/staff/jrcovey/
        PO box 34082, scotia square RPO, halifax NS b3j 3s1 canada
"Take risks. I mean, if you like this person and you don't know if they
 like you, ask them out and see what happens. I liked this girl and I
 asked her out. She said no and she hates me now, but I took that risk."
    --Bruce Wagner, age 13