Re: ET's Close Your Eyes

On Sat, 6 Dec 1997, Andre Muise wrote:

> Hey, I am even now listening to * Close Your Eyes *  by Eric's Trip,
> taken from "long days ride 'till tomorrow".  And on headphones for a
> change.  Which leads me to my discovery.  Julie's is on two channels.
>  On the right, we get Julie's really intense exhortation to shut 'em
> already, and on the left, very faintly, we can occasionally hear
> Julie muttering out lyrics.  It's beautiful actually.

I seem to remember somebody a long time ago (maybe a year or two ago)
recomending that we all listen to Eric's Trip on headphones.  I still
haven't done it, but a friend tried it, and started raving about how much
of a genius Rick White was afterwards.  Apparently there's quite a bit of
stereo trickery going on in almost all of their releases, that is only
perceivable on phones.

gord