3 things in one..

hey folks..

1. Flashing Lights:  damn.  They're good.  It's like an extention of the
Super Friendz, but not quite.  The songs were of a more "danceable" vein,
a Yarbirds/Kinks/etc. tinged sound, which Matt was aiming for.  I was
hoping they would suck so I could say the Super Friendz were way better,
but...  *sigh*  Matt writes good songs.

2. Chris Trowbridge failed to mention that at the same Rivoli show on
Dec. 5 headlined by the Sadies, Cheticamp (featuring Mike Belitsky of the
Vees) are opening. :)  (Mr. Scott of Crappo/Sadies has played guitar for
Cheticamp in the past...)  On the Cheticamp note, they're also playing at
the Horseshoe Tavern on Tues. Dec. 9 (free!), and in Montreal on the 13th
at Jailhouse Rock.

3. Possibly of interest to many of you.. the postal strike in Canada is
still on, but the federal government will be passing back-to-work
legislation in the next week (i.e. forcing striking postal workers to
return to work), but postal workers may not necessarily obey the law....

			...sizzle teen

---
      carol nishitoba  :)   3B E.R.S., co-op   ccnishit\!/fes.uwaterloo.ca
         http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/2563/sfzmain.html
                Poster Girl Records & _in the meantime..._ zine