a time to gripe...

I just received my Radiosonic mailing list e-mail and it says:

--------
GIVE AN EARFUL
-------------

Here's a chance for you to talk to the big bosses at the CBC.
We're not talking about lowly RadioSonic or RadioEscapade
bigshots (like we have any...) but the
r e a l l y
big brass at the CBC.  Namely:
Harold Redekopp (vice president CBC Radio)
Alex Frame (head of programming)
Wendy Reid (area head, radio music)

They'll be on the air live taking and answering
questions on Cross Country Check-Up
Sunday December 7th.
     TIME ZONE:      ON AIR TIME
     Newfoundland    5:39 - 7:30 p.m.
     Maritimes       5:09 - 7:00 p.m.
     Eastern         4:09 - 6:00 p.m.
     Central         3:09 - 5:00 p.m
     Mountain        2:09 - 4:00 p.m.
     Pacific         1:09 - 3:00 p.m.

E-mail: checkup\!/montreal.cbc.ca

The on-air phone number to call is:
1-800-363-1632
Got an opinion about the kind of radio
you want to hear...here's one of your
chances to get the ear(s) of the people
who call the shots.
PS: you might want to e-mail questions
in as well as trying to get through on
the phone :
checkup\!/montreal.cbc.ca

So I figure since we were all complaining about how radiosonic rots and how
we miss realtime, why don't we do something about it.

I'll be trying to call,
Jill