Re: Sellouts and RadioSonic

> honestly don't think you can build "strong indie cred" within a year and be
> considered a "sellout" for signing to a major. I think both Stereolab and
> Sloan had the common goal of releasing music to as many people as possible,
> and it so happens the most logical form of doing so is via  major labels. I

yeah, i completely agree with you on that....but my point was
relating to bands that DO have the indie cred, then lose it by
signing to a major....either way, the whole indie cred thing is blown
way out of proportion. the main point is to make good music, wherever
you do it....only listening to indie bands is just stupid, but at the
same time it seems 75% of the good music out there now is not on a
major.