Re: if you are bored

This actually doesn't suprise me that much. If you track any band's
interviews and tv appearances, they will eventually contradict
themselves. Personally, right now I'm listening to a lot of bands that I
hated a few years ago. Also, many band members have different opinions on
different bands.
Anyhoo, I saw Patrick buying groceries with his girlfriend on sturday at
the new Superstore in Halifax (which is a pretty awesome grocery store
anyways).... Yipee Skippy

Christina
ps- Nirvana do not suck