Re: Sellouts and RadioSonic

> from the subject of this message I get the feeling that you
> are saying that Stereolab are sellouts.

i don't think this is what he/she was saying at all (but i could
be wrong).... i think they were instead wondering (not accusing) why
it was that bands like sloan and sterolab can go to a major and
maintain their credibility while a band like treble charger goes to a
major and is slagged. I think treble charger deserves it somewhat,
only because their music has been noticeably streamlined and watered
down on their major debut. also they're re-releasing red??? with a
new video and evrything.....what is that???I have nothing against
majors in particular, but i do have a problem with bands going to a
major and changing their music in order to sell more records...