Re: if you are bored TWIST with a TWIST

Jason Schad <jschad\!/engin.umich.edu> had this to say about Re: if you are bored TWIST with a T

}Speaking of Thrush Hermit and covers, when I saw them play in Detroit last
}spring they played "Open All Night" by Bruce Springsteen.
}Is this a regular TH cover?

I know they've done Bruce before, probably that's the one.  I also
vaguely recall some AC/DC but I forget which tune.  They did several
Kiss songs at a Kissmas party in Halifax some years ago.  Then of
course there's the tour where for several shows they played nothing
but Steve Miller covers.  And recently, they've taken a liking to
Jailhouse Rock.

Andrew