Realtime

Dear Sloaners,
        I know that the CBC Realtime website is in major disarray lately,
but I was wondering about listenable east coast stuff on the internet.
Could someone post some websites where this stuff is located?  Anything
neato would be great.

                             m e r k l e y \!/ s e n t e x . n e t

"Smuler er ogsa brod"
"Crumbs are also bread."
                        - Norwegian Proverb

"It is difficult to get the news from poems,
yet men die miserably every day for lack of what is found there"
                                           - William Carlos Williams (1883-1963)