Have I been missing something??? (State Champs)

Forgive me my ignorance, especially if it's just because I've gotten used
to hitting that D  key and not reading all of everyone's messages, but has
there been no mention of the fact that the champs have a cd out?  does
nobody love them anymore?

(what I heard) sounds good -- more of that pavement-ey stuff, sounds like
it was recorded in 1993 (which, according to scietific fact, was the year
indy-rock was perfected).  There's no mention of any label -- who put it
out?

curious me