Re: if you are bored TWIST

Adding to this thread...
For once I'd like to hear someone from a live audience or
just plain anyone anywhere, request Sloan to play a Thrush
Hermit cover! I wonder how many times the opposite has
happened though! I guess this is kindo of a sensitive
tongue-in- cheek subject... hmmmm....

later

--
ps: have you checked out my JALE SITE yet? |

 SloanNet shirts still available! Now only $16
w/S&H!