Re: if you are bored

Michael Graham <graham\!/ug.cs.dal.ca> had this to say about Re: if you are bored

}did they ever play "planet earth" in halifax?
}i know that they lip-synched it at dal in oct '93 (what a show!)...but
}how well could they play it themselves.

I remember personally seeing it both ways, but I couldn't offhand
give you a date, I think the lip synch came first.  I thought
they played it very well, the "bop-bop" harmonies were Sloan
perfection, and Chris' voice suits the song well.

Andrew