Re: warning: semi-long news item! sloan considers releasing two albums

Hmmmm two albums, very intriguing...  I mean we can list off how many
successful double albums have been released.  GNR "Use your Illusion",
2Pac "All Eyez on Me", That live Phish one released a couple of years
ago(in 95?), and hey you can't forget Pink Floyds "the Wall".  But then
you have to put into effect all the double albums that didn't do
shit...One of those Fleetwood Mac records, and a bunch of others, Hmmm
like I have been told that the new Bone Thugs hasn't been doing as well
as expected.  But to get on the Sloan spoke, I like the idea.  I mean we
have already had a double album from Sloan(the Party album packed with
OCtA).  I really don't like the idea of the 2nd part of an album being
sold only at concerts, because Sloan really only tours in Canada, which
means my buddy Greg would have to get it for me, me send him the money,
him send me the CD, and well Greg still hasn't sent me a tape of his
band.  To tell you the truth I think they should just double it up,
shrink wrap it, and hell I'll pay $22.99 for the next Sloan CD.  Alright,
that's my IMHO.

anxiously awaiting the next Chixdiggit! and Hayden, 98 will be cool...