Re: Thrush Hermit--Glumboy?

At 09:55 AM 11/13/97 PST, you wrote:
>I've heard that there is a Thrush Hermit song called "Glumboy" or
>something similar to that.  Does anyone know where it's from/where I
>can get it?

The song Glumboy was released on a double 7" on the Geneius label out of
L.A. The 7" has three songs, French Inhale, Hated It, and Glum Boy. The 4th
side of the disc is etched w/ TH's autograph's.

-=S=-

                               sAvOrY -> tHe ZiNe

                < http://www.webgate.net/~heatherm/savory.html >
                ICQ # 4691419                 shawnm\!/webgate.net

                     "I just wanna have some fun, be apart of
                         everyone, be apart from everyone"
                                   - Eric's Trip