Re: warning: semi-long news item! sloan considers releasing two albums

I think it would be amazing to get a more in-depth look at what each
member can do.  I've always loved Andrew's songs, it would be nice to see
what else he can do when everyone isn't limited to a certian number of
songs.
					mandy

Mandy Simon
Western Michigan University		;lasdjf;lawie poiwjhpjvnp iaru