CD burners basically

	Maybe this shouldn't be to the list, but i wanted more people to be
informed.....Cd burners are really come down in price and can be bought for
around $500 quite possibly....i know a couple of friends who have had
burners since the beginning of the summer....so in reality, alls the person
would have to pay for is the actual CD....

>Hmmm... unless someone has access to a cd burner that they would
>devote to the cause, burning a cd in my poor province costs
>over $150.00
>
>"Hey! Colin, could we use the Murder cd burner?"
>
>Who the hell has a cd burner just kicking around?
>
>--

"Tear it down, crank it up.  Rebel."		Ryan j. Noth
-Thrush Hermit					223 Victoria Hall
						   Queen's University
http://qlink.queensu.ca/~7rjn2			K7L-3N8