Re: CD burning bootlegs

ryan wrote:

>What does everyone think of the idea of taking
> Sloan/Superfriendz/Jale concerts and such, which are either recorded off of
> Realtime or simple bootlegs, converting them to MP3's and eventually
> burning a CD of them?  My purpose for having the CD would be that it would
> be easier to play (my tape deck is broke) and i wouldn't have to worry
> about the CD being ruined as much as i do with the tapes.  If anyone else
> would want a copy, i'd send it to them for the price of the blank CD and
> postage....why would you charge for something like that?  I realize some
> people (ick, bad people) would, but....

Hmmm... unless someone has access to a cd burner that they would
devote to the cause, burning a cd in my poor province costs
over $150.00

"Hey! Colin, could we use the Murder cd burner?"

Who the hell has a cd burner just kicking around?

--
ps: have you checked out my JALE SITE yet? |

 SloanNet shirts still available! Now only $16
w/S&H!