stuff

Thrush Hermit - What can i still buy by them? (singles, etc.)

MuchEast - it was NOT on at 12am Monday (ie., late sunday night), here in
Kingston.....WHEN is it on...MuchWest was on for an hour.

Would anyone with any of these rare Sloan singles be kind enough to put
them into MP3 format for the rest of us?  I'd help anyone who'd be willing
and i'm sure i'm not the only one who would be really thankfull.

Where's The Vee's EP available from?  Murder only? Or has it been seen in
stores....I finally picked up Smeared the other day for $7.95 while Murder
wants like $12 by mail....both are new copies of it...

"Tear it down, crank it up.  Rebel."		Ryan j. Noth
-Thrush Hermit					223 Victoria Hall
						   Queen's University
http://qlink.queensu.ca/~7rjn2			K7L-3N8