The Vees EP

Sloannet,

This is just a quick post to rave about how much I
love and recommend the new Vees EP. It is so clean.
Features 2 songs by Jen, 1 by Mike, which really throws
in a new dimention to the band, and 2 by Laura. The one
by laura, titled "A", i feel, is the best song she has
ever written/sang. Very catchy, a song to really let loose
all those (now almost cliche) 70's rock poses that everyone
loves. The band has progressed releasing more positive
tracks. Still some songs reflecting hurt, but such a
different channeling of their songwriting/musical talent!

I'm interested in hearing the opinions of others who have
heard/bought this little treasure.

Now, after that being said, everyone go out and buy a
copy of it.

--
ps: have you checked out my JALE SITE yet? |

 SloanNet shirts still available! Now only $16
w/S&H!