thanks!

Thanks to everyone who wrote immediately to tell me that the band was
called Speedo. I'm writing this so that people will STOP sending me the
answer. I guess there's a good reason to get answers posted publicly...
because otherwise my in box will be overflowing with well-meaning emails.

patrick
Ramona Records: 170 University Ave. W, Suite 12-194, Waterloo ON N2L 3E9
      (519) 576-3480; http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/u/palwilki

 HENRY & THE FOLK farewell show... Sunday, November 9 \!/ Mrs. Robinson's
  with Conscience Pilate, Wilt A., and Lisa Gamble. One last party...