Hayden Q&A

Ok so I am at my friends house just the other day, and I get sick of
playing Mario Kart 64 so I go up and lie down on his roommates bed.   I
close my eyes for a little while, and wake up and notice a poster on the
wall that I have never seen before, it's for something called "The Bridge
School Benefit", and it went down sometime in 1996.  Now what the hell
does this have to do with Hayden??  Well I was reading through the bands
that were on the bill, Neil Young & Crazy Horse(right on), Pearl Jam(way
cool, n stuff), and then I get to Hayden!  So my Question is...what is
this Benefit for the Bridge School?  Thank you now I am done, and I can
go home...