2

Two things:

1.  For a new fanzine I'm doing called Lovely Time (first issue has
interviews with Apples in stereo, Of Montreal, Thrush Hermit & more) I'd
like to have a review section for people who record but probably aren't
known.  So, if you write stuff and have put out a tape or 7" etc., let me
know, send it to me, and I'll review it.  This will become a good place to
let everyone know about your stuff!

2.  I need some old articles/interviews on Plumtree from the period of
Mass Teen Fainting and before.  If anyone has any and would be willing to
photo copy and send them to me, that would be great.  All those who do
will get a copy of the Plumtree Fanzine coming out soon.

Thanks for your time,

Kevin Scofield

Stereo-Type Records						    *
Ensign "Take Care"			4-1302 Gladstone Ave.
(cass) $3				Victoria, BC
-eric's trip meets...?			V8R 1S1

Various Victoria Artists
"Surrender To The Garden City"		*PLEASE MAKE CHEQUES AND*
(cass + booklet) $5			*MONEY ORDERS OUT TO*
-lots of pop				*KEVIN SCOFIELD*

Dead Stars "Cancer Moon"
(cass) $4
-a little eric's trip left, with