I have seen the future and it is......Matt Murphy!

Last night the Flashing Lights played the Terradactyl in Windsor & were
utterly awesome...

For a band only playing their fourth live gig the ensemble playing was
quite good & Matt's new songs were very strong(sorry...I didn't take a
notepad to write down titles)...

Matt's guitar playing & tone were brilliant, as always..

If any of you have the opportunity to catch any of the other shows, by
all means go....you'll find that the SFZ breakup isn't quite as terrible
as you may have feared...

Cheers,
Randy