Re: halifax shows/Playhouse

Graham Dafoe <av306\!/chebucto.ns.ca> had this to say about halifax shows

}What's this I'm hearing about shows on the 21 and 22 of november?  Where
}and how much?
}Are these rumors or true?

I think you're confused.  An out-of towner has been asking if there
will be any good shows (by any bands at all) that weekend.  These
are not Sloan gig rumours.

}BTW the show at the playhouse on the 8th was wicked.

Would anyone care to comment on this new venue?  I drove down
Maitland Street a couple of times last week and couldn't even locate
the front door, let alone get a glimpse inside.  How's the decor, if
any, how was the crowd, anyone scared by the neighbourhood?

Of course, I've never driven down Maitland Street before,
Andrew