general junk

When is Mucheast on?....i went down one night to check it out but was late
and ending up seeing Muchwest (and hearing some news on Blisterene - the
former keyboard player from Pure, his new band....can anyone give me any
info on them, where to get the CD and anything) and liking the idea,
sorta...the dj is a loser, but anyways....then, the next sunday i went down
and some Euro concert thing was on and, obviously, no mucheast...although
the show did have some good bands, for the brief time i watched...

Will the new Sloan disc have the four lads on the front AGAIN??...does
Smeared count for having them on the front cover...hrmm...and, is there
actually anything up with that...holy useless info, but just a thought..

Our Lady Peace had a nice raw emotion on Naveed...the second best CD
overall that i own (Twice Removed very narrowly beating it)...I liked
Clumsy when it came out (and got to see them in a high school gym, no less)
but after listening, there are not many songs that are as "complicated" and
good as Naveed....The Story of 100 Aisles is brilliant, the and the rest
are probably ones that wouldn't have made Naveed had they been written
then.  As for the talent of the guys, Raine is a great songwriter, Mike is
definitely an above average lead guitar player and for their type of music,
Duncan and Jeremy are amazing players....I'd equate Jermey with Andrew
Scott for drumming talent, for the type of music they play....but then
where does Lonnie James come in?...ahh well...

My only problem with the bidding war is that it makes it virtually
impossible (because i'm not insane too go that high) for me to have the
chance to buy one of the items....i don't mind the mail....

"Tear it down, crank it up.  Rebel."		Ryan j. Noth
-Thrush Hermit					223 Victoria Hall
						   Queen's University
http://qlink.queensu.ca/~7rjn2			K7L-3N8