keyboard shortcuts

Dear Sloaners,
        First let me thank Jason for his praise of the capitalist system and
also for his mind blowing suggestion about that there delete key.  As for
"grow up", well, what can a guy who suggests in a friendly manner that we
actually discuss east coast music on an east coast music mailing list do to
retaliate against brilliant rhetoric like that?  All suggestions are welcome.

MORE INTERESTING STUFF:
- there were some earlier posts re: Rome Plows and their sound.  I'd like to
add Orange Glass to the list.  I'm really intersted to hear some people
describe their music/fav. albums by those groups.
- I know we all hate them (ahem.), but anyone heard of "Dry"?  They are I
Mother Earth without the cute little Edwin (I'm heartbroken.)  Perhaps they
are better.  I must say, despite their teenybopper fans, they are musically
brilliant (in an ability sort of way).  Just curious.
- lastly, Matt Murphy is coming to my town (Kitchener) with Made and
Punchbuggy, who's with him?

Growing up as we speak (oooh! a new tooth!),

                             m e r k l e y \!/ s e n t e x . n e t

"It is difficult to get the news from poems,
yet men die miserably every day for lack of what is found there"
                                           - William Carlos Williams (1883-1963)