Album Covers

Two in one DAy!
        I think that the sloan album covers reflect the music inside them
really well.  Peppermint - one little face smashed up against the window.
Smeared - a melange of styles (from Underwhelmed to 500up to left on
Centre), the perfectly tailored clean pop of Twice Removed and finally the
straight of the studio floor, all in one take feel of OCTA.  I always
thought that was neat.  Anyone?

                             m e r k l e y \!/ s e n t e x . n e t

"It is difficult to get the news from poems,
yet men die miserably every day for lack of what is found there"
                                           - William Carlos Williams (1883-1963)