best of the year

I just wanted to mention some records that I loved this year.  I hope
that's ok - everyone else seems to be doing it:

in no particular order:
1.  Of Montreal - Cherry Peel
- friends of the Elephant 6.  I can't believe how incredible this record
is.  Romantic hooks galore

2.  Belle & Sebastian - Are You Feeling Sinister
- these guys seem to be getting really popular

3.  Julie Doiron - Loneliest In The Morning
- of course

4.  Apples In Stereo - Tone Soul Revolution
- took a couple of days, but it's spectacular

5.  Thrush Hermit - Sweet Homewrecker
- took a few listens as well.  I hear it was the same for a lot of people

6.  Plumtree - Plumtree Predicts The Future
- this album makes Mass Teen Fainting sound like a demo.  Strong enough to
break your heart

Thank You for your time

Kevin

Stereo-Type Records						    *
Ensign "Take Care"			4-1302 Gladstone Ave.
(cass) $3				Victoria, BC
-eric's trip meets...?			V8R 1S1

Various Victoria Artists
"Surrender To The Garden City"		*PLEASE MAKE CHEQUES AND*
(cass + booklet) $5			*MONEY ORDERS OUT TO*
-lots of pop				*KEVIN SCOFIELD*

Dead Stars "Cancer Moon"
(cass) $4
-a little eric's trip left, with