Re: Rocchi on Darryl on "OLP"

James Rocchi wrote:

> >If a band is Indy, you dont own them. Thus the word Independant.
> >
> Pardon me for asking, but what the hell is that little attempted tautology
> supposed to mean? And what the christ does it have to do with anything?
>
> On a mean Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Junior kick,

This was for those people who dont like 'popular' bands. Sure,
usually bands with a smaller following usually shmooze with
their fans more making some feel a sense of friendship. But it
doesn't mean that they live for their fans any more or less
than the big bands who would get mobbed if they attempted.

Calm down, you'll live longer.

--
ps: have you checked out my JALE SITE yet? |

 SloanNet shirts still available! Now only $16
w/S&H!