Chicago Sloannetters unite.

Hey kids,

I just wanted to peep my head in and tell any listers in the Chicago area
that the 19th and 20th of December prove to be very happening.  Maybe it'll
even snow, we can ask.

Anyway, on the 20th, the very wonderful Miss Neko Case, will be performing at
Lounge Ax during a night of new country sounds.

On the 19th, March Records will celebrate our 5th anniversary with lots of
giveaways and fun and we'll be spinning easy listening all night as well as a
performance from The Aluminum Group and other secret special guests.

The new Inbreds single is way rad, I highly recommend it.  Also, on the hi-fi
these days: Ivy "Apartment Life", Broadcast "Work And Non Work", The Apples
"Tone Soul Evolution", The Autumn Leaves "Treats & Treasures", Matthew Sweet
"Girlfriend", the dB's "Like This".

i can feel it,
skippy