Re: (no subject)

err sorry to say that I only check my email at like 3am every day, so I
don't know what the hell you're talking about using all these hrs punk.
Man yer soo cool, you can put down people, wow, I'm glad that you spend time
replying to people like me so you can try and boost yer ego, I feel
really bad for you, I actually wonder if you even have friends, well, see
ya around buddy.

	THe Be$$er!

ps your mother cooks REALLY good eggs.