Re: best of the year/complaints

> treble charger and as i think they are good i don't think they were the
> best of the year.

yeah, i agree mainly because it wasn't as good as their older
stuff...it is a good album, but I think nc17 was a lot more
interesting....

> Maybe OLP is the best but i've not had the chance to buy it.

I'm not a big OLP fan, but I have heard the album and it's not as
terrible as some are making it out to be....out of the "big three" (i
mother earth and MOist being the others) they are the best, but it's
still not as good as the treble charger album