Re: Lonnie James

>Hey,
>
>Yeah what's up with this Lonnie James solo project thing? I'm really
>confused on the subject.

Lonnie has been playing since well before he joined 'da friendz, after
joining the super friendz people around Halifax have been recognizing him in
those trademark white suits and hats.  As far as I know the seven inch on
Sappy was his first release.  It's a really nice recording if you're into
warm twangy country songs.  You can get it from sappy for five dollars.
Also, I've been hearing about a full length coming out this winter.

Hope this clears up a bit of confusion.

Matt.