stereoscopic scary show....

> Has anybody gotten the new Starioscopic cd?  Is it good?
> Also is there any new good zines that feature the east coast scene.
i bought this at hom, and i was a bit let down.  the eric's trip/eth/broken
girl/moonsocket songs are great, and so is the orange glass and tara
s'appart.  but that might make up hlaf of the cd if you're lucky.  other
than that i don't like it.... i hate the monoxides.... they're playing here
tonight, and where will i be?  well, not there.  so the songs by the good
bands are really good, the songs by the rest of the bands are
terrible......... but that's just my opinion.
wow, two posts in a row.
erika