Re: Sloan at Stereolab

At 12:24 AM 11/10/97 -0500, you wrote:

>In case anyone cares, Chris Murphy and Andrew Scott were at the Stereolab
>concert the Pheonix today (Sunday).  They kept it kind of low key, staying
>on the balcony for most of the show.  No one really noticed them, or at
>least no one who knew who they were spoke to them, myself included.

Actually....all members were present, including Patrick and Sandra.
Heather and I talked with Patrick and Chris breifly, nothing major though...

>There's really not much else to it, except for the question of why Chris
>Murphy was in Toronto anyways.  Any ideas?  Perhaps discussing the new
>album??!?!?

Chris now lives in Toronto. The only member still living in Halifax is
Patrick...

-=S=-

                                   ShAwN MoRrIS

                < "We were made in the 70's, Bunked the 80's, and >
                <   are making noisy pop rekkords in the 90's"    >
                <                             -Kris Dweeb         >
                ICQ # 4691419                 shawnm\!/webgate.net