Re: Sloan at Stereolab

>There's really not much else to it, except for the question of why Chris
>Murphy was in Toronto anyways

It was my understanding that he had moved to Toronto, as of September anyway
this seemed to be the case.

Why wasn't Jay there though?  I thought he was the big Stereolab fan.
 Whatever.

On an semi-unrelated note, Travis will be playing at the Horseshoe in Toronto
on Friday, we're thinking about coming up from NYC for it (they're good fun
live).  If anyone has any information about this show and could let me know,
I'd really appreciate it.  Maybe this isn't so not Sloan related, since we
did force some Travis upon Sloan when last we saw them.  There's a connection
for you!  If you've got the means, I highly recommend checking Travis out
 *jane