A little more Plumtree info/ Halifax Shows

If anyone's curious about Plumtree videos, Go! (I love that song) has been
filmed and is being edited now, and they are going to shoot a video for You
Just don't Exist.
The YJDE video is going to be their first VideoFACT funded video,, so
they're working with more than a $1000 budget, like they did on Tropical,,
Scott Pilgrim and the upcoming Go!.

Nobody ever answered my question about shows going on in Halifax on
November 21 and 22.  Anything at all worth watching, I don't get to Halifax
much, and I'd like to catch a good show while I'm there.

Please respond.

t.

                                           //\\\\
                                           | ~ ~ |
                                          (  O O  )
 __________________________________oOOo______( )_____oOOo_______
|                                             .                 \
| \ \  Tyler Hellard      \ \   -Publicity/Promotions Director  /
| / /  PO Box 456 St.FXU  / /                        CFXU Radio \
| \ \  Antigonish, NS     \ \   -Production Manager             /
          | / /  B2G 2X1            / /                   Xaverian Weekly \
| \ \                     \ \   -SoundHole Columnist            /
| PoeticHangover\!/innocent.com                   AirWaves Weekly \
| / /                     / /                      Oooo         /
                                           \_)