Re: read between the lions

> i don't think it is the end of the world to have people offering EC for
> sale on the list, as long as the inquiries are made off the list.

thank you. I know as far as i'm concerned, this is the first and
last selling i will do simply because i only got this stuff by
chance.....but if anyone else has things they want to sell, go ahead
and post it. At least I might be interested in buying it, and I
just know there are other people on the list who feel the same way.

And yeah, that new sig. is great!