OLP/Flashing Lights/Lonnie James

C'mon...admit it you guys & gals are humming along every time 'Clumsy' comes
on the radio. It's not really that bad a song.

Oh shit, I know I've blown my indie credibility now. ;)

Mike

ps. Regarding the Flashing Lights(Matt Murphy's new band), what covers do
they play and will anything be released on record?

pss. I heard on "The Indie Hour" on 102.1 The Edge(in Toronto) that
Lonnie James is recording a full-length. I haven't heard his single on
Sappy yet. What's it like?

pss. Again on "The Indie Hour", it was mentioned that Sloan, Inbreds, and
the Local Rabbits will have Murderecords releases this coming March. Woohoo!